About Me

My photo
I am a writer of dark magical realism. All that is visible but rarely seen, all that is real but seems surreal, all that is dark yet radiates light.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

FIRST PARAGRAPH, FIRST DRAFT, FIRST EROTIC ROMANCE NOVEL


The most defining day of my life started out pretty unremarkable.  I had always dreamed about this day; I had created images of where it would happen, what I would wear and how I would have styled my hair.  It would happen at a restaurant; I would be waiting for my friend and you would be appear; my hair would be down and flowing, blown out straight. My outfit would be impeccable:  stylish and conservative yet still form fitting.  I knew just how you would be too.  I had imagined how you would look.  You would be tall, good looking, with an easy going smile and a workout physique.  Our attraction would be apparent at first sight, we both wouldn’t show it but we would feel it.  We’d give each other sheepish grins while trying to play it cool. You would fumble a little while you asked for my number and I would think it was cute.  We would be around the same age, you’d probably be a few years older, and I liked them older.  You would be well established: finished school, nice apartment, thriving career.  You would be everything I had ever wanted in a man and more.   And you were.  But it didn’t happen quite like that instead it happened like this.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fantasy becomes reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we'll see how it ends up: a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. My books write themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh man the suspense is killing me ... cant wait for paragraph two


    Matt Montana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read the rest of it!!

    ReplyDelete