About Me

My photo
I am a writer of dark magical realism. All that is visible but rarely seen, all that is real but seems surreal, all that is dark yet radiates light.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I FOUND LOVE...

I used to look for love...When I was bored. I was looking for something and love sounded good. I remember someone told me the importance of love is to have someone accept and really know you. Huh?

I didn't want that. Your imperfect self accepting me does nothing for me. What I really wanted was just a co-conspirator in my misery.

And then one day something opened up. And I found something: love. Not that accept yourself, flaws and all, raise your self esteem type love. What I found was much greater than that: real love.

Someone who can read between the lines knows what I mean and for those who can't; just assume something--it doesn't matter to me.

So now I have no time for you--I can't cheat on me.

Now I just need some money...Lots and lots and lots of money...Flow to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment