About Me

My photo
I am a writer of dark magical realism. All that is visible but rarely seen, all that is real but seems surreal, all that is dark yet radiates light.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

3MB: PART THREE

You asked me about part three.  And though I could talk about Thursday and how we did it, I'm ready to move on to another part of our story.  Yea, it was stupendous; the attraction between us is momentous, that part of us is consistent, now let's see where else we can go and to what distance.  I see you are a teacher and you have made a lesson plan for me.  I have tests that I must pass, an incorrect response to one of your fictitious scenarios will fail me.  I could do that too, and we can both play charades without a clue.  How does that sound?  Keep them coming if it's cool.  Now I have no plans for us.  But I can't help it, like you said I am always thinking.  I'm too hot to play it cool, too fast to play it slow, too focused to just see where it goes.  But I have no plans.  I need you to alleviate my cognitive dissonance.  Whatever you want will be met with no resistance.  So I'll mark this to be continued.  You tell the story and I'll transcribe it...

1 comment:

  1. I was told this post was boring. I apologize. It was just an aside. Stay tuned for 3.1.

    ReplyDelete